Site under construction
Las Terrazas Resort has been involved for several years in the preservation of the natural riches of the region and the use of renewable energies:
- We have a solar water heating system for the indoor pools, as well as a saline chlorinator that sanitizes the water used without the use of sodium hypochlorite.
- The ionizer of the outdoor pool ensures clean water without bacteria, without the addition of specific chemicals.
- In the complex there are containers for the differentiated collection of waste (plastic, glass and paper in the green baskets, organic waste and others in the blue baskets) and in the cabins, guests are asked to leave the plastic containers out of the baskets, of glass and metal, to be picked up by the cleaning staff.
- The lamps used are LED, with which we improve the saving of electrical energy.
- The air conditioning equipment is type A and is maintained at 24 ° C in summer and 22 ° C in winter.
- We train our staff for water conservation and invite our guests to participate in the policy of saving resources, asking them not to request replacement of towels if they do not consider it necessary.
- We preserve the autochthonous tree species of the park and we implant the cabins taking into account the distribution of the oldest specimens
- Adherimos a la iniciativa "ESPACIO LIBRE DE HUMO" , con la prohibición de fumar en los espacios cerrados públicos y privados.